Annique J. Cooke
Annique J. Cooke (“Nicky”) joined Wiles & Wiles, LLP in May 2018.
Nicky was born in Staten Island, New York and raised in Cobb County, Georgia. After graduating from Lassiter High School, Nicky attended Spelman College in Atlanta, Georgia, earning her B.A. in Sociology in 2003. Nicky began a career as a commercial real estate paralegal in 2004, working on various transactions including:
- construction lending for multi-family apartments
- mixed use developments and shopping centers
- term and revolving loan facilities
- acquisitions of multi-family apartments
- mixed use developments and shopping centers by developers and investors
- timber transactions
Nicky obtained her paralegal certificate from Duke University in 2013 and continued working as a paralegal while attending law school. She obtained her Juris Doctorate degree and MBA from Mercer University in 2016. Nicky is a member of the State Bar of Georgia and ICSC. Nicky concentrates in drafting commercial leases and all associated documents, including assignments and amendments, for Landlords and Tenants, in retail, office, industrial/warehouse, and mixed-use developments.